Sometimes, a guy comes along during a big sports event who gets a whole bunch of publicity due to his underdog story. At The Masters this year, that was 24-year-old Will Zalatoris. At first, Zalatoris was going viral due to his uncanny resemblance to Happy Gilmore’s caddie, but his gutsy play ended up allowing his story to continue throughout the weekend.
After finishing runner-up to Hideki Matsuyama at Augusta National, Zalatoris is now announcing some more exciting news. He’s getting engaged to his longtime girlfriend Caitlin Sellers.
We’re not crying, you’re crying. 🥲
— Korn Ferry Tour (@KornFerryTour) April 26, 2021
Congratulations to Will Zalatoris and Caitlin Sellers!
Check out some more of the happy couple below.
Trending from Side Action
- Wild Fights Break Out In The Stands At UFC 262
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube