Aaron Rodgers is making a lot of people answer questions they want nothing to do with.
Green Bay Packers coach Matt LaFleur is one of those people. LaFleur was asked about Rodgers’ interview on “The Pat McAfee Show.”
LaFleur wanted no part of it.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Then don’t ask it, Lance,” LaFleur said. “Ask something about the Kansas City Chiefs or our football team. I’m not going to answer anything else.”
#Packers HC Matt LaFleur had no interest in talking about the Aaron Rodgers interview:
On Rodgers taking Ivermectin: “I don’t even know what that word or term is.”
Will he listen to the Rodgers' interview: "Most likely, no." (wait for the eyeroll)pic.twitter.com/QwMO5RtVmH
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) November 5, 2021
LaFleur was asked about Rodgers taking ivermectin to treat COVID-19. He responded, “I don’t even know what that word or term is.”
LaFleur was asked if he’s going to listen to the interview. His response was telling, as he said: “Most likely, no.”
The Packers are in the middle of a great season, and now they have to deal with all the nonsense surrounding his absence.
This very well could cost the Packers home field advantage in the playoffs.