In Justin Fields’ first start for the Chicago Bears, Matt Nagy and the Bears offense didn’t give the rookie a chance.
He was sacked nine times total by a dominant Cleveland Browns front, the team didn’t even accumulate 50 yards of total offense, and the unit as a whole showed complete incompetence all afternoon.
After seeing Matt Nagy’s first audition with Justin Fields go so poorly, fans were swarming social media to plead with the front office to fire the head coach.
Fire Matt Nagy is Trending Day After Brutal Bears Loss https://t.co/mGluLCxf9A
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 27, 2021
During his press conference on Monday, Matt Nagy was asked if Justin Fields was going to be his starting QB next week against the Lions.
He opted not to commit to starting the rookie under center.
Matt Nagy is not saying who the starter will be on Sunday.
So that's cool.
— Brendan Sugrue (@BrendanSugrue) September 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Matt Nagy would go on to say that Justin Fields, Andy Dalton and Nick foles were all “under consideration” to start on Sunday.
Chicago Bears HC Matt Nagy said Andy Dalton, Justin Fields, and Nick Foles are all under consideration to start Sunday.
(Via Bears FB Live)
— Daniel Greenberg (@ChiSportUpdates) September 27, 2021
Whether it’s Justin Fields, Andy Dalton, Nick Foles playing next week, the Bears offense simply needs to improve if they want any chance of beating real competition.
That starts with Matt Nagy – who still hasn’t put together a respectable offense during his four seasons as head coach.