You could form an argument that there has been no QB-receiver duo more dominant than Julio Jones and Matt Ryan for the past decade. But after the Atlanta Falcons traded Julio Jones over to the Titans on Sunday, Ryan will be forced to adapt to playing without his longtime No. 1 weapon for the first time.
After the news hit the web that Julio Jones was headed to the Tennessee Titans, Matt Ryan was quick to send out a message to the man who helped him create many good moment for the Atlanta Falcons.
“No player has impacted my career as much as Julio Jones. The best WR in the league the past decade!” Ryan wrote on his Instagram. “Wishing him continued success in Nashville. Not sure who I’m going to play cards with on the flights home now. Thank you for all you did for Atlanta and for being such a great teammate!” Ryan wrote on Instagram.”
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
While the Titans appear to be making a run for a Super Bowl next season, the Atlanta Falcons are headed in the opposite direction.
After the past few seasons of mediocrity, Matt Ryan’s Falcons now face the unfortunate fate of entering a rebuild.
The team still has some decent weapons to pair with Ryan in receiver Calvin Ridley and tight end Kyle Pitts. But it’s going to take some time before we see the team start to gel.
It’ll be weird to see Julio Jones catching passes from a quarterback not named Matt Ryan.