Matt Ryan’s days of having a respectable offense in Atlanta appear to be over.
After getting trounced by the Cowboys last week, Ryan and the Falcons laid an egg on Thursday Night Football against the resurgent Patriots.
The Falcons struggled early and often, and failed to put even one point on the board throughout the evening – losing 25-0.
Matt Ryan spoke on where the team goes from here after the game.
“It’s been a tough five days offensively,” Ryan said, via ProFootballTalk. “It’s just across the board. We haven’t thrown the ball well enough. We haven’t run the ball well enough. I’ve got to be more accurate. We’ve all got to be more effective with what we’re asked to do in terms of the game plan. We got a nice little extra few days to take a deep dive into what we can do better moving forward. We certainly got to take advantage of that.”
Matt Ryan: It's been a tough stretch offensively. https://t.co/5iRP4ZxdDu
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) November 19, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
On the evening, Matt Ryan was 19-28 for just 153 yards and two interceptions.
Atlanta appears to be heading down a long rebuild – which would beg the question: where does that leave the veteran quarterback?
Matt Ryan has been a stalwart in the Atlanta community for as long as I can remember. And I’m sure he had plans to retire a Falcon. But after the season, I wouldn’t be surprised if he seeks an opportunity elsewhere.
Things just don’t look like they’re getting any better, and he likely doesn’t have too many years left.