Matthew Stafford wasn’t the only member of the family completely frustrated by the team’s loss to the 49ers on Monday Night Football.
The Ram’s quarterback’s longtime spouse, Kelly Stafford, was in the stands for the game. And when a Niners fan behind her continued to talk smack, she tossed her soft pretzel in his face.
When being called out for the action on social media, Kelly Stafford admitted she was wrong, calling it a “weak moment”.
Trending from Side Action
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Kelly Stafford would go on to say that she tried to apologize, and left the stadium “embarrassed” over her giving in to the heckler.
“I tried to apologize, but in the end knew I was wrong. Will always stand up for my guy and everyone I love, but obviously needed to do it completely different!”
As for the game, Matthew Stafford and the Rams will have to get back to the drawing board. OBJ’s first game as a member of LA proved insignificant for a stagnant offense, and they’ll now look to turn the tide during the bye week.
I think the biggest atrocity about this whole Kelly Stafford situation is how much money was wasted on the soft pretzel. Those things aren’t cheap inside the stadium…