It was only a matter of time before Mattress Mack threw his hat into the March Madness ring.
Jim McIngvale, the Houston area mattress titan, is known for putting a lot of money on Houston area teams, and using it as a promotion for his stores.
Mattress Mack reportedly flew from Houston to Denver on Friday in order to put $1 Million on the Houston Cougars to win the NCAA Championship.
The bet would pay out $9 Million if Houston somehow finds a way to win the tourney.
“DraftKings had the best number at 9-1 and they were willing to take the full amount,” Mack told The Action Network.
— Darren Rovell (@darrenrovell) March 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The #2 seed Houston Cougars don’t have the hardest road to the final four. They’ll square off against Syracuse in the Sweet 16 on Saturday night. If they were to win that game, the Cougars would then face the winner of Loyola-Oregon State for a chance to reach the Final Four.
“They have as good as chance as any to make it there,” Mattress Mack said.
I have to agree with Mattress Mack that the Cougars don’t have a bad shot to reach the Final Four. We’ll have to see how it all shakes out.