Max Kellerman’s reign on ‘First Take’ came to a screeching halt last week, as his next venture was all lined up. Max is headlining his own radio show. Max is joining former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson and former college hoops star Jay Williams. Kellerman replaced Zubin Mehenti.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Max’s debut on the show got off to an embarrassing start. During his introduction there was some real technical difficulties, no one could hear Max as his microphone wasn’t turned on.
Oops – somebody forgot to turn on Max Kellerman’s mic for his morning ESPN Radio debut.
Anybody see Stephen A. Smith holding a cord in the control room? pic.twitter.com/Ad9tyu4xVw
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) September 7, 2021
Not a great start for Max, hopefully this isn’t a sign of more problems to come for Max.
Stephen A. probably got a kick out Max’s debut.