Max Kellerman’s reign on ‘First Take’ came to a screeching halt last week, as his next venture was all lined up. Max is headlining his own radio show. Max is joining former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson and former college hoops star Jay Williams. Kellerman replaced Zubin Mehenti.
Trending from Side Action
- Rachel Bush Goes On Twitter Rant After The Bills Lost In OT To The Chiefs
- A-Rod’s New Girlfriend He Brought to Packers Playoff Game Has Been Identified
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Ja Morant Being Linked to Drake’s 40 Year Old Ex Johanna Leia
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Max’s debut on the show got off to an embarrassing start. During his introduction there was some real technical difficulties, no one could hear Max as his microphone wasn’t turned on.
Oops – somebody forgot to turn on Max Kellerman’s mic for his morning ESPN Radio debut.
Anybody see Stephen A. Smith holding a cord in the control room? pic.twitter.com/Ad9tyu4xVw
— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) September 7, 2021
Not a great start for Max, hopefully this isn’t a sign of more problems to come for Max.
Stephen A. probably got a kick out Max’s debut.