Max Kellerman is bouncing back strong after he was taken off of First Take by Stephen A. Smith. Max Kellerman will be coming at you afternoons on ESPN via his new show, titled “This Just In,” which premieres Tuesday at 2 p.m. We knew Max, who recently left ESPN’s top morning show “First Take” would get his own show.
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Now we know what the show will be about.
“This Just In,” a live, one-hour show, will provide all the latest news, opinion and analysis on the day’s trending and under-the-radar afternoon headlines and look ahead at potential news-making moments that evening, according to ESPN.
ESPN has announced the launch of Max Kellerman's new afternoon program, 'This Just In,' premiering Tuesday 9/14 at 2 PM.
'Highly Questionable' will be canceled, with the final episode airing on 9/10 on ESPN2. pic.twitter.com/pHXGci8jHu
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) September 9, 2021
Kellerman will also regularly be joined by ESPN’s regulars, and sport-specific insiders and analysts to go inside every breaking story and development from new angles.
Sounds like Max will be free to say whatever he wants now that he doesn’t have to play nice with Stephen A. anymore.