Washington Nationals ace Max Scherzer had one hell of a Sunday.
First, the strikeout wizard went all nine innings in his win over the Marlins. But Scherzer had to dip out before fulfilling his media obligations, and he had a pretty good excuse. Scherzer’s wife, Erica, was in labor.
On Monday morning, Erica and Max Scherzer took to social media to introduce their beautiful new baby boy to the world.
May 2, 2021 • 5:38pm
8 lbs 5 oz • 20 inches pic.twitter.com/r5pSRnZkv8
— Erica Scherzer (@emaysway) May 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- All It Took Was One Punch For This Padres Fan To Knock Out A Rockies Fan On Wednesday
- Ayesha Curry Shows Off Her Old Breast Implants
- Floyd Mayweather Threatens to Kill Logan Paul Following Their Press Conference
- Serena Williams Was Trending For Her Different Looking Face
- LeBron Still Has Yet to Get the Vaccine
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Luckily, the whole Scherzer family looks happy and healthy.
Derek will always be told the story of how his dad dominated an MLB baseball game on the same day that he was born.
Congratulations to Erica and Max Scherzer on their new baby boy!