Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney is fierce, and she’s not going to let a little thing like an Emergency room visit slow her down. The former Olympian was rushed to the emergency room with ‘severe pain’ in the after hours of Thursday morning. Maroney revealed via her Instagram Story that doctors discovered she was suffering from kidney stones.
- Gronk Goes to Disney World is the Most Clickable Headline of the Year
- Tom Brady is a Fanatic About Winning; Leonard Fournette Has Proof
- Mariota Reclamation Project in New England? Patriots Reportedly Eyeballing Quarterback
- Super Bowl Streaker Bet on Super Bowl Streaking
- Two Teams Reportedly Interested in Carson Wentz Trade
- Bronny James Reveals Torn Meniscus Diagnosis
- Courtside Karen in LeBron James Incident Apologizes via Instagram
- What Was Actually Said in LeBron James vs Courtside Karen Incident
Before she knew her diagnosis, the Olympic sweetheart posted a photo from outside the Benjamin & Carmela Du Emergency Pavilion in Orange County.
Maroney eventually gave an update on her condition:
‘Home from ER. They treated me wonderful, but unfortunately nothing has changed, just on pain management,’ she wrote along with a photo of her smoothie sitting in front of a vase full of flowers.
‘This smoothie is literally the only thing I can even think of stomaching.’
Hopefully this won’t slow her down on Social Media, she really gets it.
Check out more of McKayla below: