The celebration was on in Memphis. Second-year Memphis coach Ryan Silverfield, who led Memphis to an 8-3 record and a Montgomery Bowl win last season, got a Gatorade bath from his players after the big win this past weekend. Students also stormed the field, or at least tried to. One fan found out that storming the field early isn’t an option.
A Memphis coach decided to take matters into his own hands.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
He picked up the student and literally tossed him back into the stands.
Memphis won the game, 31-29.
That kid is probably not going to be sharing the story of when he tried to storm the field…