Every city has a beloved food that they believe is the very best. Chicago has its deep dish and Italian Beef, New York has its thin slice pizza, and Cincinnati, well, they have their cherished chili. During Monday night’s New York Mets-Reds game in Cincinnati, the Mets broadcast team decided to critique Skyline Chili.
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mets broadcaster Gary Cohen gave his honest take, and let’s just say, his review wasn’t so glowing. Actually, he absolutely trashed it.
Gary Cohen going IN on skyline chili is all time. pic.twitter.com/ZFCSvbNBzo
— Christopher Powers (@CPowers14) July 20, 2021
Reds fans won’t be very pleased with Cohen’s review.
While you don’t have to love it or endorse it, bashing it isn’t very nice.
That’s as sacrilegious as it gets.