Every city has a beloved food that they believe is the very best. Chicago has its deep dish and Italian Beef, New York has its thin slice pizza, and Cincinnati, well, they have their cherished chili. During Monday night’s New York Mets-Reds game in Cincinnati, the Mets broadcast team decided to critique Skyline Chili.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Mets broadcaster Gary Cohen gave his honest take, and let’s just say, his review wasn’t so glowing. Actually, he absolutely trashed it.
Gary Cohen going IN on skyline chili is all time. pic.twitter.com/ZFCSvbNBzo
— Christopher Powers (@CPowers14) July 20, 2021
Reds fans won’t be very pleased with Cohen’s review.
While you don’t have to love it or endorse it, bashing it isn’t very nice.
That’s as sacrilegious as it gets.