Michael Irvin and Tim Tebow will be getting a run at debating Stephen A. Smith on ESPN’s “First Take”.
Earlier in the week, the “First Take” squad said goodbye to Max Kellerman, as he will now be off his long time gig across Smith on the popular show.
Molly Qerim And Stephen A. Say Their Goodbyes To Max Kellerman On His Last Day Of ‘First Take’https://t.co/CfOwsvthmg
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) September 2, 2021
On Thursday, it was announced that Tim Tebow and Michael Irvin would be filling in with Stephen A. Smith on “First Take” on a part-time basis.
Choose your fighter 🎙
ESPN has announced Stephen A. Smith's debate schedule on 'First Take' through the NFL season:
➖ Michael Irvin on Mondays
➖ Tim Tebow on Fridays pic.twitter.com/kpEPaGTLiF
— Front Office Sports (@FOS) September 2, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
First Take was quick to tease the idea of Michael Irvin hashing it out with his “nemesis” Stephen A. Smith once a week.
MICHAEL IRVIN IS COMING TO FIRST TAKE ‼️ pic.twitter.com/F9IhQRBDcy
— First Take (@FirstTake) September 2, 2021
I think it’s safe to say that adding some A-listers such as Michael Irvin and Tim Tebow alongside the popular, yet sometimes controversial, Stephen A. Smith will provide some life to “First Take”.
No offense to Max Kellerman, but it was his time to move off the program.