Don’t ever dare to cross Michael Jordan.
Kanye West reveals why he and Michael Jordan are not on talking terms and why the former NBA superstar won’t meet with him. Kanye West appeared on Revolt TV’s Drink Champs where he talked about his current status with Michael Jordan.
The Chicago rapper revealed he is not on talking terms with Jordan as the former athlete would not meet with him. He said”
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“Jordan still won’t meet with me. I am trying to meet with Michael Jordan. I’m like, ‘It’s a song, man.’ Michael Jordan said this thing like, ‘Why y’all acting like Virgil (Abloh) made me hot? These shoes is hot.”
Back in 2015, West released a song named Facts, whose lyrics made Jordan pretty annoyed. The controversial line of the song read”
“Yeezy just jumped over Jumpman.”
The line suggested Kanye West’s Yeezy brand was more successful than that of Jordans’s.
In 2016, Kanye apologized to MJ and cleared the confusion. He tweeted, “I’m sorry Michel Jordan. I love and respect you. My beef was with Mark Parker. I respect you so much.”
And Michael took that personally.
Never poke the GOAT.