Michael Jordan is the GOAT of All GOATs, he’s also one of the most competitive people on the planet. It’s hard to imagine Michael Jordan being scared of anyone, yet here we are.
The NBA Hall of Famer sat down with Steph Curry for an in-depth interview that was posted on Curry’s YouTube channel. At one point during the discussion, Curry asked Jordan who he feared the most in terms of sports.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
That’s when Michael Jordan shocked everyone watching, saying that he fears PGA golfer Ian Poulter.
“I’m not scared of anybody…but Ian Poulter,” Jordan said. “I used to go and watch him all the time. If I’m in any of his matches or walking down, he finds me after he makes a good putt, and it’s like, ‘Man, I didn’t do anything. I like you. I support you.’ I stay away from him when I’m walking. I won’t go watch him.”
When it comes to hoops, we know MJ isn’t afraid of anyone.
I’m pretty sure Michael was afraid of a curveball too. Still the GOAT.