Michael Jordan’s daughter Jasmine is getting married. Michael Jordan is one of the most famous athletes on the planet, but he’s also like many are, just a doting Dad. Like any normal father, the GOAT is going to soon welcome a new addition to his family. MJ will be a Father in law, and he’ll soon have his very own son-in-law. Jordan’s daughter Jasmine is getting married later this Summer to Euro basketball player Rakeem Christmas.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
To get ready for the nuptials, Jasmine held a bachelorette party this past weekend.
See some pics below:
Jasmine Jordan made the GOAT a grandfather, after she and her college sweetheart and now fiance Rakeem Christmas, welcomed their son, Rakeem, into the world in 2019.
Rumor has it she may be pregnant with baby #2.
Congrats to Jasmine and MJ.