Michael Jordan’s son, 32-year-old Jeffrey Jordan, was booked on one count of aggravated assault against a healthcare professional Saturday afternoon.
According to TMZ Sports and police reports, Jeffrey was at Casa Amigos bar in Scottsdale when he “fell and hit his head.” Police say Jordan then became combative with security who were attempting to escort him out of the bar to receive medical attention.
Trending from Side Action
- Dwyane Wade’s Side Baby Mama Aja Metyeour Sends Out a Message
- Manchester United Legend Paul Scholes Getting Dragged After Daughter Posts Video of Him Chewing Her Toenails
- Former NBA Ball Boy Turned Tik Toker Gets Ethered by Richard Jefferson For Looking at Player’s ‘Junk’
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The police were summoned and brought Jordan to the hospital which was medical in nature.
Allegedly, while Jeffrey was at the hospital, he became disorientated and confused. This is when the alleged aggravated assault occurred on the healthcare professional.
Jordan was released following his booking.