Former ESPN host Michelle Beadle has landed a new gig.
After her short time run with “Get Up”, “NBA Countdown” and “Sportsnation” came to an end, it was announced just 12 days prior to the NBA season the Beadle was going to be a part of the San Antonio Spurs broadcast team.
— Dan Weiss (@DanWeissPBP) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Michelle Beadle’s official role with the Spurs will be a “special correspondent”, which leaves a lot of room for versatility.
She was one of the more vocal voices at ESPN. Which clearly rubbed the network the wrong way. Along with calling Urban Meyer a “liar” for how he handled the accusations of marital abuse from assistant coach Zach Smith, she also claimed to be boycotting the NFL and college football because she believed they marginalized women.
“The entire thing is a disgrace. I’m just numb to it. I’m just ready for NBA to kick off, quite frankly. That’s what I’m here for,” she told Mike Greenberg and Jalen Rose on Get Up.
Luckily for Michelle Beadle, she’ll have the opportunity to focus solely on the NBA during her role with the Spurs.