Mike Tyson is a complicated man with a wide range of emotions.
The former Heavyweight Champ says he used to cry before his fights.
Tyson would cry for his opponents, as he felt sad about what he was going to do to them.
“I’m pretty scared and I’m being scared that I’m gonna do something bad to this guy that his family’s not gonna like. And I’m gonna feel really guilty and really bad at the end. That’s how I fight,” he told Claressa Shields on his podcast.
— Hotboxin' with Mike Tyson (@hotboxinpodcast) November 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Last week, Logan Paul said he wanted to fight the former heavyweight world champion.
“It’s been kind of possible for a little bit,” he said. “Then the rumors started circulating and we didn’t say anything. And then it got confirmed. And then I was reading the tweets and social commentary and everyone was saying ‘Mike Tyson will f*cking kill Logan Paul.’ So, a fight that I originally hadn’t considered people don’t think I’d win.”
Logan Paul: ‘I Would F***ing Beat Mike Tyson’ In Boxing Match https://t.co/54BxGVhSyQ
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) November 9, 2021
Logan and Mike could still be agreeing to a fight. “I’m kinda considering it just to shut people the f*ck up. I find it absurd people don’t think I’ll beat Mike Tyson,” the Youtuber added.
Tyson has bigger fish to fry than Logan Paul, but for the right amount of money, you never know..