Logan Paul created a stir recently when he brought up a 55-year-old Mike Tyson as a potential opponent for his next fight.
But when Tyson spoke on the idea for fight the elder Paul brother, he sounded pretty intrigued by the idea. But he has a pretty steep price in mind: $100 Million.
Mike Tyson said he would fight Logan Paul for $100M 💰😶🌫️ pic.twitter.com/UjPyy91e7T
— 𝔎𝔥𝔩𝔬𝔢 ☀️ (@MAVERICKxLPP) October 1, 2021
Logan Paul recently slammed the idea that he would take a beating at the hands of Mike Tyson.
“Someone mentioned Mike Tyson. My lawyer mentioned it and he’s like, ‘Nah, Tyson will rip your head off, you don’t stand a chance.’ I’m like, ‘I just went through all this.’ You can’t tell me I can’t beat Mike Tyson. He’s old, old.”
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Like it or not, I gotta agree with Logan Paul here. He would likely not have too much trouble with Mike Tyson at this stage of his life.
After all, Paul was able to go the distance with a much younger and in-shape Floyd Mayweather (even if he was taking it easy a little bit).
A Logan Paul vs. Mike Tyson fight would undoubtedly make a whole bunch of money and proceed to be utterly boring. Which would be par for the course with all of these exhibition bouts.