Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson says he did get vaccine, but not because he wanted to. According to Iron Mike, he only did it because he felt pressured into taking it.
“I didn’t do it willingly,” Tyson admitted to USA Today. “I’m a little apprehensive of that. I was pretty much beaten into submission to do this because I travel internationally. And if I don’t travel, we don’t eat.”
The Brooklyn-born bad ass continued:
“So I decided to take the risk and take the shot. And people, they have their own choice. I never got sick.’’
"I was pretty much beaten into submission to do this because I travel internationally," Mike Tyson said of getting vaccinated. "And if I don’t travel, we don’t eat." https://t.co/butaHUBzpI
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The legendary Boxer did say that he thinks he may have already caught the virus.
“I was coughing a lot and I was in this place with a lot of people. The whole day I was just coughing, throwing up water, so I was dehydrated. I might have caught it, but I feel great now. I really feel well. The best I ever felt.”
This week the 55-year-old “Hotboxin” podcaster showed his fans what he was working with in a photo on Instagram of himself in the ring with a sparring partner.
“Adversity makes the strong stronger, and the weak weaker,” Tyson captioned the photo.
Hard to imagine Mike Tyson getting pressured into anything.
Glad Mike is vaxxed, the world can’t afford to lose him…