Another classic Mike Tyson tale.
Rudy Gonzalez, who was Mike Tyson’s chauffeur during the 1980s, made some Tyson Sex claims during an interview with the Sun, suggesting Tyson would “bang the s–t” out of random women just before entering the ring.
“One of the greatest secrets with Mike was that he needed to have sex in the dressing room before fights,” Gonzalez said of the allegedly horny heavyweight champ.
Trending from Side Action
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“He had to get laid to disengage some of the strength he had. So I had girls tucked away in bathrooms and changing rooms.”
Mike Tyson ‘had sex with groupies just before fighting’ as he was ‘so afraid he would KILL opponent’ with raging energy https://t.co/FYiHYdvPq1
— The Sun – Boxing (@SunBoxing) November 18, 2021
Gonzalez said: “Mike would say, ‘If I do not get laid, I will kill this guy right now.’ Sometimes he’d go in with them [the women] for a minute, bang the s–t out of them, snap his neck and say: ‘OK, this guy is going to live tonight.’ ”
“His biggest fear was that he would kill someone in that ring. He knew he could do it.”
Gonzalez continued: “It is no exaggeration to say Mike was like a train hitting these guys. Having sex was his way of disengaging that power and loosening up a bit.”
Just imagine what would have happened to Mike’s opponents had he not have been able to get out all that sex energy.