Mike Vrabel and the Titans survived in OT against their division rival Colts on Sunday afternoon. But perhaps they got some help along the way.
When cameras panned to Vrabel on the sidelines, people on social media were quick to point out that a coach behind the scenes had his cell phone out – which is clearly against NFL rules.
Cell phone on the sidelines? pic.twitter.com/huZKsgLz0d
— BLACK ADAM SCHEFTER (@B1ackSchefter) October 31, 2021
Fans began to speculate about a sketchy operation between Mike Vrabel and his fellow coaches.
The Belichick is strong in this one
— Duce Gorlami (@DuceGorlami) October 31, 2021
Vrabel is just continuing the “Patriot Way” that was taught to him
— ChrisDennis (@cdennis701) October 31, 2021
I know the @nflcommish doesn't give a 💩 but that ain't legal.
— jennings_writer (@jennings_writer) October 31, 2021
— b0ne (@b0ne) October 31, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
It’s unclear if Roger Goodell or anyone from the league office will look into Mike Vrabel and the Titans for the mysterious cell phone usage. But one would think that they’ll likely be slapped with a fine.
As for the team, Vrabel will now be forced to try to continue the playoff push without his best player – Derrick Henry. After suffering a foot injury on Sunday, Henry will now likely miss the rest of the regular season.
Perhaps Mike Vrabel’s staff will be a little more discrete when using electronics on the sidelines.