Adrian Peterson has some pretty big shoes to fill.
Tennessee Titans Head Coach Mike Vrabel had a message to send to Adrian Peterson after the NFL’s fifth all-time leading rusher showed up in Nashville to replace Derrick Henry, the NFL’s leading rusher.
Vrabel said Wednesday he told Peterson to:
“Go as hard as you can, take care of the football, try to learn the details of the play, play with great effort and don’t do dumb stuff to hurt the team.”
Mike Vrabel says he told Adrian Peterson to figure out what to do, play hard, learn the playbook, take care of the football and don't do dumb stuff to hurt the team. #Titans
— TURRON DAVENPORT (@TDavenport_NFL) November 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Cam Newton’s Baby Mama Was There to See Him Get Benched
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Vrabel played against Peterson during his NFL career, so he’s familiar with his running style.
“He’s always run extremely hard, I think he’s been decisive,” Vrabel said. “He’s strong with the football. We’ll see where he’s at this week and work towards the end of the week and see who’s going to end up helping us.”
Peterson has 14,820 career rushing yards, but hasn’t played since spending the 2020 season with the Detroit Lions.
AP started 10 games and played in 16. He rushed for 604 yards on 156 carries.
Fantasy owners who picked up Peterson to replace Henry are praying he has a little gas left in his tank…