Minnesota Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer and quarterback Kirk Cousins have a very odd relationship.
Sometimes, the coach will compliment the QB. But it’s mainly just a light dig here or there, while leaving the overall offensive system up to his coordinators.
The relationship is so unique, that Mike Zimmer admitted that he watched film with Kirk Cousins for the first time this week, at the QB’s request.
Zimmer said he watched film with Kirk Cousins for 1st time today at the request of the QB. I asked Zimmer whether Cousins, entering Year 10 (7 as a starter), wants more autonomy in the offense: "I think he does, yeah. I think he’s got opinions on a lot of things, yeah."
— Courtney Cronin (@CourtneyRCronin) September 9, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Ayesha Curry Finally Addresses Open Marriage Rumors
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Like many quarterbacks around the league, it appears that Kirk Cousins is lobbying with his head coach to give him more say in play calling, etc.
But I’m not sure that’s how Mike Zimmer wants it to be ran over there in Minnesota.
Either way, the time is now for both Zimmer and Kirk Cousins to make it work with the Vikings. If the duo can’t figure it out this season, they might be looking for new jobs come the end of the season.