Much has been made about the relationship between Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and his quarterback, Kirk Cousins.
But through it all, the two maintain that there is a mutual respect despite the reported distaste that the coach has for the QB.
On Sunday, that relationship was under the microscope when cameras panned to Cousins celebrating a game-winning field goal as the clock expired. He goes over for an animated celebration with Mike Zimmer, who didn’t seem to take too kindly to being shoved by the quarterback.
Kirk Cousins, Mike Zimmer Shared Strange Celebration With Each Other Following Vikings Winhttps://t.co/i5WMs1tWjl
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) October 11, 2021
After the game, Kirk Cousins chalked up the moment to natural excitement. And during his press conference on Monday, Mike Zimmer shared a similar sentiment.
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) October 11, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
With the last second win, Mike Zimmer, Kirk Cousins and the Vikings staved off what would have been an embarrassing loss to the lowly Lions.
They’re now 2-3 on the season, and still have a puncher’s chance to make a little bit of noise before it’s all said and done.
Both Mike Zimmer and Kirk Cousins are in jeopardy of losing their jobs if things don’t work out this season in Minnesota. So it’s probably in their best interest to play nice.