The best catch from Sunday Night Football didn’t come from Davante Adams or Justin Jefferson, but instead came from Vikings OL Garrett Bradbury.
The ball was smacked from TE Ty Conklin’s hands and flew back almost 10 yards in to the hands of Bradbury who then ran the ball for about 24 yards and a first down!
That YAC @Gbradbury_11
— Minnesota Vikings (@Vikings) January 3, 2022
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Up to that point in the game it had been the longest reception as the Vikings were starting backup Sean Mannion was forced to start for the team as Kirk Cousins was out due to COVID protocols.
Mannion threw for 189 yards and a touchdown adding two rushes for 14 yards. The Green Bay Packers easily took care of the helpless Vikings 37 – 10 at Lambeau Field.