Former Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky will has a quick homecoming to the team that drafted him with the second overall pick in 2017.
After it was announced that the Bills were going to sit Josh Allen out during their second preseason game vs. Chicago, coach Sean McDermott announced that it will be Trubisky who fills in.
Obviously, this leads to the storyline of Mitchell Trubisky returning to the place where he was considered a colossal bust. But the Bears players still have the former QB’s back, and running back Tarik Cohen issued a comment on people who decide to boo Mitch.
If you boo Mitch tomorrow you a lame and a weirdo
— Tarik Cohen (@TarikCohen) August 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Chicago Bears safety Eddie Jackson also showed support for Mitchell Trubisky ahead of his return to Chicago.
“Mitch is my guy. Came in together. I'm just excited to go up against him.” – Eddie Jacksonhttps://t.co/BLHIlWEgs6
— Bears Talk (@NBCSBears) August 19, 2021
We’ll see what the scene ends up being for Mitchell Trubisky at Soldier Field on Saturday.
Hopefully the guy doesn’t get boo’ed too hard out there.
I’m honestly not expecting the boo birds to be too bad out there, especially given that it’s a preseason game. It’ll definitely be weird for Bears fans to see the guy they invested so much into donning another team’s uniform at Soldier Field, though.
Perhaps the change of scenery will do some good for Mitchell Trubisky.