Mitchell Trubisky is gonna be a dad!
After getting married to longtime girlfriend, Hillary Gallagher, over the offseason, the newlyweds announced on Tuesday afternoon that a baby is due in May of 2022.
Hillary took to Instagram to make the announcement.
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
For now, Mitchell and Hillary Trubisky will start their family in Buffalo – as Mitch is currently serving as Josh Allen’s backup.
But the hope for the former Bears first round draft pick is that a team will give him a shot to start some time in the near future.
Things never clicked for the UNC product in Chicago. But he was able to lead the Bears to the playoffs in two of his four season with the team. And who knows where we’d be today if Cody Parkey would have made that kick back in 2018?
Anyways, Mitchell Trubisky and his wife look perfectly happy in Buffalo for now. And congratulations are now in order!
Check out some more of Mitch’s wife below: