Happy Halloween from Myles Garrett.
Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett is one of the nastiest defensive players on the planet, and no one knows this better than NFL’s Quarterbacks. So far this season, Garrett has 21 tackles and 8 sacks of QB’s.
Garrett’s taken his Halloween decorations to the next level in honor of all his sack victims. Garrett put up the headstones of opposing quarterbacks in his front yard for Halloween.
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
See the pics below:
Myles Garrett decorated his home with QB Gravestones! 💪💪💪 pic.twitter.com/7E1mnG8D9q
— Cleveland Sports Talk (@CLEsportsTalk) October 14, 2021
Pretty sick move by Garrett. He once almost killed a QB with a helmet, so this is pretty fitting.
— New York Post (@nypost) November 21, 2019