Myles Garrett is one of the strongest men on the planet. And the Cleveland Browns star keeps getting harassed over his strength.
Garrett posted an exchange on Twitter where an NFL contact texted him letting him know it was time for him to be drug tested again. Apparently, this was the second time he’s had to set up an appointment this season.
Trending from Side Action
- Josh Jacobs Responds to Rumors He Has Eight Kids With Eight Different Women
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Ex Girlfriend Calls Him Out for Sleeping with his Assistant
- Kliff Kingsbury Back with Girlfriend Veronica Bielik, She’s Posting From His Bedroom
- LSU Fan Gave Coach O Great Sendoff By Grabbing Her Chest in Epic Video Bomb
- Girl in Bed With Arch Manning Declares Where’s He’s Going to Play College Football
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Coincidence or not, both times he went into the game sleeveless.
— Flash Garrett ⚡️ (@Flash_Garrett) October 19, 2021
The guy is a professional athlete who gets paid to be a monster.
It’s not like he just became a large human overnight. In the NFL’s defense, his sleeveless look is terrifying.