Najee Harris and the Pittsburgh Steelers find themselves in a position with a lot of doubters after a less-than-stellar start to their 2021 campaign.
But nonetheless, Harris has remained confident that his group will be able to turn the tide. After all, he’s seen this movie before.
When he was at Alabama, Harris’ Crimson Tide lost two games. And the critics started coming out of the woodwork. Of them included ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith.
“We got some criticism at Alabama,” Najee Harris said during his media availability on Friday afternoon. “We lost those 2 games that 1 year. But hey we got some criticism. Ask Stephen A. Smith. He came up there talking a lot of s***.”
Najee Harris asked how he’s dealing with the criticisms this year after not getting much at Alabama:
“We got some criticism at Alabama. We lost those 2 games that 1 year. .. But hey we got some criticism. Ask Stephen A. Smith. He came up there talking a lot of shit.” pic.twitter.com/WoCF8ncelH
— Brooke Pryor (@bepryor) October 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Najee Harris clearly found an enemy in Stephen A. Smith while at Alabama. And he’s not just going to let the beef go now that he’s made it to the NFL.
As for the Steelers, count me as one of the skeptics. Not only is Ben Roethlisberger showing his age, but the offense as a whole has been incredibly stagnant, and this feels like the makings of a throw away year in Pittsburgh.
Najee Harris currently averages only 3.4 yards per carry, but has made a difference in the passing game.