Natalie Buffet praised her boyfriend Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys for his recent interview with Sage Steele where he talked about mental health.
Here is part of the interview below:
Mental health. So thankful to @dak for “going there” & openly talking about his struggle. THAT defines courage. This is an excerpt from my convo with Dak—the first guest on my soon-to-debut new show, “Up Close with Sage Steele” on @ESPNPlus @dallascowboys pic.twitter.com/LZZt3TQDK2
— Sage Steele (@sagesteele) May 28, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- NBA Lottery Pick Josh Giddey Being Linked to Kylie Jenner
- Alvin Kamara Spotted With Dwight Howard’s Ex Te’a Cooper
- Michael Blackson Calls Out Ben Simmons For Sliding Into His Girlfriend’s DM’s
- Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez Honors Lionel Messi With ‘Anal Tattoo’
- Shailene Woodley’s Mother Lori Enters the Aaron Rodgers Packers Drama
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
“So important to have these conversations,” Natalie wrote on her Instagram Story. “Check in on your friends, check in on yourself.”
Prescott mentioned that his brother Jace helped him through his struggles when he was going through depression and anxiety.
Prescott missed a large portion of last season after fracturing his ankle in Week 5.
The Cowboys expect Prescott to be ready to go for Week 1 of their 2021 NFL season as they open up on the road in Tampa Bay on September 9th.