Beth Mowins is doing what no one woman has done before her.
The play-by-play announcer will reportedly call tonight’s game between the Atlanta Hawks and Philadelphia 76ers on ESPN alongside color commentator Jeff Van Gundy and sideline reporter Cassidy Hubbarth.
Beth Mowins will become the first woman to call play-by-play for a regular-season NBA game on ESPN.
— espnW (@espnW) December 3, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- LaMelo Ball Finally Posts Picture of His Girlfriend Ana Montana
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
In 2017, she became the first woman to call a national broadcast of an NFL game when she did play-by-play for a Denver Broncos-Los Angeles Chargers “Monday Night Football” matchup alongside commentator Rex Ryan.
Mowins’ colleague Doris Burke became the first woman to work as a full-time NBA in-game analyst at ESPN during the 2017-18 season.
Sounds like some real progress is being made.