Steph and Ayesha Curry headed for divorce?
An NBA player and his wife may be headed for divorce, according to a woman on TikTok, who claims to have overheard the two fighting at their lawyers office. The Tiktoker claims to have interned at a law firm popular with athletes and celebrities alike, and she was allegedly there when the NBA player and his wife walked into the office.
According to the TikToker, the NBA player’s wife was trying to launch a new furniture line. But her husband was allegedly trying to block her business moves.
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The NBA player allegedly told his wife that it was “too soon” to launch a furniture line and that she “already had cooking stuff.”
You can see the TikTok below:
@dearjane1 Toxic masculinity, he wants to be the “man” I guess. Story was sent to me. 2nd time I’m hearing about this 😱 #storytime #story #tea #nba ♬ Glitterati Party – Orchestra Heinz Kiessling & Various Artists
The NBA player is describes as a “devout” husband, and the wife is described as a woman with a “cooking” business.
Sounds pretty familiar. Say it ain’t so….
Check out some pics of the possible suspects below: