Houston Rockets guard James Harden must have the weirdest body in NBA history. Some nights, the guy looks cut, others he looks pretty damn fat. Well, tonight is one one the fat nights.
NBA TV analyst Ro Parrish had a little fun with James Harden looking chubby during the pregame show.
“James Harden definitely had a pregame meal,” Parrish says. Colleague Brendan Haywood replies “Hey, chill out.
NBA TV’s Ro Parrish (@RoParrish) just roasted James Harden pregame 😂💀
Brendan Haywood: “Hey, chill out” 😂
Thoughts? 🤔 pic.twitter.com/jQbaCz2Mz2
— NBA Buzz (@OfficialNBABuzz) January 13, 2021
The GOAT of bad camera angles
— SIDEACTION (@SideActionHQ) January 13, 2021
- Watch the Emotional Moment on Steelers Bench Following Playoff Loss
- Man Smashes His Own Television After Engaging Steelers Loss
- Superstar Third Baseman on the Trade Market?
- Johnny Manziel Was Barred from XFL by Vince McMahon
- Von Miller’s Awful Texts Exposed by Ex
- What Did Deshaun Watson’s Agent Tweet That Got Deleted So Quickly?
- Jaylen Brown Exposes Embarrassing Video of Rookie Payton Pritchard
- Kyrie Irving “Just Didn’t Want to Play” in Latest Twist
I think its probably more likely that James Harden went on a pregame bender than had a pregame meal. The guy loves the strip club, we all know that much.
I guess we gotta hand it to James Harden for sticking it out with the Houston Rockets for this long. The superstar made news when he showed up late to training camp, and was vocal about wanting to be traded to a contender. Thus far, Harden has showed up on game day with the Rockets. Seems like he’s keen on playing his way out of Houston, as he has not gone back on his request to be moved.
On the year, Harden is averaging 26.0 points per game. His Rockets are currently 3-5. We’ll see how much longer James Harden remains a Houston Rocket.