Christmas time is always a good time to show off one’s generosity.
Zach Wilson and his family know how lucky they are, and the Wilsons paid it forward this Christmas as they enjoyed a Christmas morning breakfast at a New Jersey diner. Wilson’s waitress is a big fan of the Jets, and Wilson too.
Wilson was thrilled that someone actually liked him, and signed an autograph for her son.
Trending from Side Action
- Devin Booker’s Girlfriend Kendall Jenner Posts Tiny Bikini, Fur Boots in the Snow Epic Thirst Traps
- Dwyane Wade’s Baby Mama Aja Metoyer Threatens to Break the Internet
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The face of the Jets franchise also FaceTimed her son, and then gave the Waitress two tickets to Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
Wilson’s good deed paid off, the Jets went on to win Sunday’s game 26-21.
This goes to show you that being kind pays off. The Jets winning a game isn’t quite a Christmas miracle but it’s pretty close.