Jaguars kicker Matthew Wright isn’t too upset over a random drug test request.
Wright nailed a 53 yard game-winning field goal for the Jacksonville Jaguars this past weekend to end their 20 game losing streak. A few minutes prior to the game winner, Wright made an attempt from 54 yards out that snuck right through the uprights.
Wright to took to Social media to share the text message he received following the game.
— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) October 20, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Following the big win, Jaguars head coach Urban Meyer announced Wright will be the team’s starting kicker for the rest of the season.
“We are actually going to meet on, today, roster, whatever movements we have. But obviously, Matt’s earned the right to be the starting kicker right now,” Meyer said, via Sports Illustrated.
If getting a drug test means winning games, I’d bet he’d be willing to get one after each and every game.
The NFL’s “Random” testing is pretty funny.