The NFL is back!
Which means the refs show is in full affect on Thursday Night Football between the Buccaneers and Cowboys.
During the first half of the game, the refs were congregating to discuss a couple of penalties called against Dallas and Tampa. The only problem was that one of the officials forgot to turn his mic off when going over to chat.
A hot mic heard the beginning of the conversation where the ref told his colleague,“let’s just say…” before cutting his mic when realizing he made a mistake.
“let’s just say” what? Ref 🤔 pic.twitter.com/q2q0c9QqTR
— gifdsports (@gifdsports) September 10, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Tiger Woods Allegedly Spotted with ‘Hot Blonde’ in Mexico
- NFL’s First Openly Active Gay Player Carl Nassib’s Alleged Boyfriend Revealed
- Dak Prescott Cheating on Girlfriend Rumors Hit the Net
- Venus Williams Rumored to Be Dating Race Driver Lewis Hamilton
- Cleveland Browns Wide Receiver Rashard Higgins Has Two Babies Two Days Apart
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
The ref turned out to be calling a taunting penalty on a Buccaneers offensive lineman.
Prior to the season, the NFL added harsher rules against players who are said to be taunting their opponents during the games. This was rather unpopular, and appears to be another reason why fans will rightfully complain that there are too many flags in today’s NFL.
What do you think, was the ref almost caught making stuff up during Thursday Night Football?