Four of the top five QBs from the 2021 NFL draft were asked to predict their own Madden rankings. Mac Jones, Justin Fields, Trey Lance, and Zack Wilson recently did interviews with The Checkdown, where the players were asked to predict their Madden video game ratings.
We had some of the new QBs predict their rookie Madden ratings.
— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) May 14, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
For reference, the first overall pick last year, Joe Burrow, was given a Madden overall rating of 76. Mac Jones, the 15th overall pick, thinks he’s earned a rating of 85. Contrast that with the 11th pick, Justin Fields, who seems a bit more realistic as he predicts a 78-81 overall rating. Trey Lance, the surprise pick at number 3 by the San Francisco 49ers, is thinking an 88 is a good rating for himself. Meanwhile, one of the most buzzworthy players of the off-season, New York Jets rookie Zach Wilson, is expecting big things from himself by predicting a rating of 90.
While I don’t expect any of these players to even sniff the mid 70s, it seems as though Justin Fields may have the best head on his shoulders.