The NFL is trying to keep up with the young ones. TikTok user Emily Zugay has jokingly recreated logos of major brands, including the Detroit Lions. She’s been doing a ton of redesigns with all major brands, you can see her Detroit Lions logo rebrand below:
Reply to @adobe here you go
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
With the NFL logo, she made it “more patriotic” with “president of the football,” Peyton Manning.
Check out her NFL logo rebranding below:
Reply to @mcdonalds easy
The NFL played along on TikTok, recreating her profile picture to include troll hair and a chipmunk.
“Just like Emily, I have a passion for graphic design and I thought her profile picture could use some spicing up,” they said. “Emily, you look good, but I think you can look better.”
thanks again @emilyzugay we hope you like this gift in return 😌
The NFL’s social media team is working overtime.
Will this translate to more viewers??
Probably not, but definitely good press. Much like all other Evil corporations, the NFL wants to get you hooked when you’re a kid…