If you’re lucky enough to play in the NFL, there are some potential drawbacks down the road. For one, it can take a serious physical toll on your body. There aren’t too many sports that can leave you crippled, and the NFL is certainly one of them. Wife to retired NFL player Louis Leonard, Lacey Leonard, is giving a spotlight into what life is like after the NFL once your significant other retires.
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Lacey shows the true effects playing pro football does to one’s body, and how life is like after leaving the league.
Of course this is just one player’s story, but you have to figure the Leonards’ aren’t alone.
Leonard was signed by the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent in 2007. He played college football at Fresno State. Leonard has also played for the St. Louis Rams, Cleveland Browns, Carolina Panthers, New England Patriots, and Denver Broncos.