The Browns began the week as 3-point favorite. That eventually went to 3.5 and then 4 points as the bets came in. They led the Houston Texans 10-7 with about a minute to go and it looked like a push or loss for Browns bettors. Then, Chubb broke free on a long run.
Chubb was running to daylight down the sideline, no Texans defender anywhere near him. It was an easy touchdown. Then, just before he scored, Chubb went out of bounds at the 1-yard line with 54 seconds left.
— NFL (@NFL) November 15, 2020
This left some bettors freaking out.
- Coach Mike Leach Has Issues with Covid-19 Protocols
- Adrian Peterson Sends a Message to D.C. Football Team Ahead of Upcoming Game
- Kendrick Perkins Has a Very Surprising Guess Where Chris Paul Will End Up Next Season
- Coach Bruce Arians Calls Out Tom Brady’s Poor Play
- Clip of Rex Ryan Teaching Sean Payton to Dance is Must-See Funny
@moneylinemonacoBrowns 2H & -4 Nick little D CHUBB 😭🏈 #NFL #Browns #Texans #Chubb #Badbeat #gambling #Baker #highlights #RoomTour #bets #betting #houston #cleveland♬ original sound – Moneyline Monaco
You have to feel bad for this guy. But the best way to win in gambling is not to bet at all, but that’s no fun.