For anyone who thought Nick Sirianni was going to get better at public speaking with time, they were wrong.
The Eagles head coach started off his tenure with a series of awkward pressers, and they haven’t gotten any better.
When speaking on the lackluster start of the season on Wednesday, Nick Sirianni got into his familiar ramble mode, and talked about how the team was like the roots of a flower that hadn’t yet blossomed, or something along those lines.
You be the judge of what this guy was talking about here:
"Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way."
– Michael Scott
– Nick Siriannipic.twitter.com/ctLBc7m7Wi
— Action Network NFL (@ActionNetNFL) October 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Video of Texans Fans Having Sexual Activity Under Their Ponchos Goes Viral
- Faceless NSFW Chargers Fan Shows Off Thong After Sunday Night Football Win
- Antonio Brown’s Girlfriend Cydney Moreau Trending After Texts Show She Offered to Pay for Vaccine Card
- Mike Zimmer Spotted With Maxim Australia Cover Girl
- Zac Stacy’s Ex Girlfriend Drops Message Following Video of Her Getting Assaulted Goes Viral
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Nick Sirianni and the Eagles have showed some glimpses of a competent offense early in the season, but have not been competitive on a consistent basis.
In what has always been a rebuilding year for Philly, Sirianni has led the team to a 2-5 record, tied with every team in the NFC East who isn’t the Dallas Cowboys.
Luckily for Nick Sirianni, expectations were relatively low by Philadelphia’s standards this year. But if the team fails to gradually improve, this shtick is gonna get old real quick.