Drake and Nike are all in on their new golf collaboration. Described as “a testament to Drake’s admiration for the game,” the collection will feature 10 apparel and accessory pieces designed to “elevate traditional golf silhouettes.” According to the company, the release also includes eyewear that blends the two categories.
“NOCTA is about creating something for people on the move,” Drake said when the brand launched in 2020. “People who want functional, comfortable fits that are adaptable from one environment to the next.”
Trending from Side Action
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Eagles Fans Arrested During Panthers Game For ‘Sex in The Bathroom Stall’
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Back in 2019, Drake posted a series of images from an on-course photo shoot in Turks and Caicos.
Nike also worked with Drake to release a collection of merchandise to celebrate Drake’s newest album, “Certified Lover Boy.”
The golf line will include 10 pieces available Sept. 23 on Nike’s SNKRS site.
Drake loves his sports.