The “no fun league” is at it again.
During the Monday Night Football game between the Chargers and Raiders, tight end Darren Waller made a nice reception in the first half. He then slammed the ball down in no particular direction.
The refs ruled the act to be blatant enough for a taunting penalty.
Darren Waller was called for taunting on this play. 🤔
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) October 5, 2021
After the flag, fans were calling out the NFL once again for turning into the “no fun league”.
— Amar Singh (The Great Towel-E) (@SkyBlue_Am) October 5, 2021
The NFL reacting to being called the No Fun League pic.twitter.com/ocMeMFEfzN
— Blake Garman (@FrostedBlakes34) October 5, 2021
NFL = No Fun League
— Todd Fuhrman (@ToddFuhrman) October 5, 2021
— I Formation Podcast (@iformpodcast) October 5, 2021
The No Fun League pic.twitter.com/X22CAtBDvz
— Aznhick (@Aznhick80) October 5, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Houston Astros Now Being Accused of Cheating with Whistling
- More Urban Meyer at the Bar Video, Sext Messages With Cayman Nebraska Rumors Surface
- Jerry Jones Goes Viral For Kissing His Son On the Lips Following Overtime Win Against the Patriots
- Zion Williamson Trending For His Not So Flattering 2021 Media Day Pic
- Jon Gruden Reportedly Received Images Of Washington Football Team’s Cheerleaders Being Forced To Pose Topless
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
No Fun League Strikes Again
The NFL made their intentions known that there would be a crackdown on taunting this season. And while fans were initially upset, I don’t think any of us could have even seen it becoming just this bad.
It really didn’t even seem like Darren Waller was spiking the ball down to flex or showoff. But that’s the league in this day-in-age.
Hopefully the NFL makes another change in regards to this taunting nonsense. We were already seeing too many flags, and now it’s just been taken to a whole another level.