The number of sexual lawsuits against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson seems to grow every day. This weekend, it hit an unthinkable number…20.
Houston attorney Tony Buzbee made the announcement that he has filed lawsuit #20 on his Instagram page.
“Today we filed case number twenty against Deshaun Watson,” Buzbee said on Friday night. “Voices will be heard. These cases will be resolved in court.”
While Tony Buzbee says he has filed 20 suits, Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle was quick to point out that the District Court site has yet to update to that number.
Houston attorney Tony Buzbee announced on Instagram he has filed 20 total cases against Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson. The four new lawsuits aren't posted yet on Harris County District Court site https://t.co/Ot4af6qoc5
— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) March 27, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- Sad Viral Cowboys Fan’s Girlfriend Calls Him Out For Cheating After Being Spotted on TV
- According to Paige VanZant She’s Already Made A Sex Tape
- Porn Star Richelle Ryan Claiming Patriots Defensive Player Keeps Messaging Her
- Charissa Thompson Calls Out Lions Coach For Hitting On Her Ahead of Interview
- Lady is Attacked After Confronting Flasher at Motocross Event
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Deshaun Watson started his offseason by demanding to be traded from the Houston Texans, but now he’ll just have to hope he won’t be suspended from playing at all.
For Deshaun Watson to receive discipline from the NFL, the lawsuits would likely have to become criminal cases, or the NFL would have to find some evidence in their own independent investigation.
So far, neither of those things have happened. But the mounting allegations coming out against Deshaun Watson is bad news, and this story feels like it’s only just beginning.