O.J. Simpson’s Twitter might be one of the weirder things on the internet today.
O.J. often shares his views on the happenings of what’s going on in the sports world today, and it’s usually just a bunch of nonsense. While on a golfing vacation, Simpson had some thoughts on fellow USC alumn Sam Darnold getting traded to the Panthers.
While O.J. Simpson was on the topic, he was thinking out loud about several potential landing spots for Teddy Bridgewater, which is when he turned his attention to the Deshaun Watson allegations.
Happy for Sam Darnold. Fresh start. pic.twitter.com/oVbp5Y8rUK
— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) April 8, 2021
Trending from Side Action
- LeBron James Under Fire After Tweeting ‘You’re Next’ At Ohio Cop Who Killed Teen
- Kim Kardashian Already Being Linked to An Athlete
- Deshaun Watson’s Girlfriend Jilly Anais Posts First Picture of Watson Since Scandal Broke
- Twitter Reacts To Patrick Mahomes’ Fiancé Brittany Matthews’ Hot Outfit
- Tiger Woods’ Girlfriend Erica Herman Has Been a Huge Part of his Recovery
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
O.J. Simpson starts his Deshaun Watson thoughts by saying he’s a big fan, and that he “knows what accusations can do to a reputation”.
He then admits that the amount of massage therapists Deshaun Watson has is alarming and..yada yada yada.
Bottom line: I think one of the last people who should be speaking on the Deshaun Watson allegations is O.J. Simpson. He clearly doesn’t have his thoughts in order, anyways.