This is what boxing has become. Ochocinco is the latest celebrity to dip his toe into the celebrity boxing world. The former NFL receiver fought combat sport veteran Brian Maxwell in a four-round exhibition. There were never going to be any winners or losers, as those accolades aren’t dished out in exhibition fights, but the one very distinct moment came in the fourth round when Maxwell caught Johnson with a right.
Trending from Side Action
- Did Floyd Mayweather Hold Up Logan Paul To Avoid A Knockout?
- Lana Rhoades Brooklyn Nets Date Points to Kevin Durant
- Porn Star Lana Rhoades Says Nets Player Hooked Her Up with Private Suite for Playoff Game
- Natalie Buffet Praises Boyfriend Dak Prescott Opening Up About Mental Health
- Justin Herbert Reportedly in a Low Key Relationship with NFL Network’s Taylor Bisciotti
- Awesemo DFS on Youtube
Down goes Ochocinco in the 4th round! 🥊
Brian Maxwell scores the lone knockdown of the exhibition bout.
— TSN (@TSN_Sports) June 7, 2021
In Johnson’s defense, he popped up as quickly as possible and immediately looked to continue the fight. It’s not the first time Johnson has had to pick himself up off the ground playing in the NFL for all those years.
Ochocinco was feeling pretty good about himself after the fight.
“I think I’m ready for McGregor.”
Ochocinco says he wants Conor McGregor after his boxing debut 😅
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) June 7, 2021
Regardless of being on the receiving end of the fight’s only KO, Johnson won over the respect of some of those watching.
The street-fight looking bout was actually a very entertaining four rounds. Much more some than the Logan Paul Mayweather hugest.
The Best Memes to Come From Floyd Mayweather vs. Logan Paul Exhibition Fight https://t.co/ZSbdJtgOcn
— SideAction (@SideActionHQ) June 7, 2021